Wednesday 24 August 2011

Waters Edge Retreat 2011 Day 1

Wow what a weekend!! I set of after breakfast on Friday to pick up my friend Sam who was meeting me in Sydney. We were itching to get there but check in time was 5pm that afternoon, so we did a spot of shopping at a couple of the local patchwork shops and at 2.30pm we hit the road :) We talked non stop about what we were going to work on over the weekend & who we would have at our table. After a couple of hours in the car we arrived at our destination - as we came over the hill we were greet by 2 wombats busy eating lush green grass on the side of the road, (I haven't seen that for a very long time).
We quickly checked in and began meeting other excited ladies. We dined on pizza for tea and the lovely Janelle Wind sat with us -she is just the most beautiful person. At 7.30pm Kim announced that we could finally enter the stitching room to meet our tutors for the weekend. Sam & I quickly found that we were on table 10 & very excited to see who would be our stitching buddies for the weekend.
I promise to add more photo's tomorrow and share what I decide to make :) Happy stitching xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...