Monday 10 October 2011

Bonding Day

Today our family had a bonding day. Boys watching the V8 car races on the T.V and us girls were sewing. My friend Susan told me about a cushion pattern she had seen and thought it would be a good one for Chicka to attempt. Chicka loved it when I showed it to her and immediately went to her small stash, she sorted through her fabrics and decided on how she would put them together. After a few tips on how to use the roller cutter and ruler, she was well on her way.
She eagerly sewed all day and is about half way round (it ends up as a round cushion).
I managed to fit in some stitching and I was able to finish all the applique for block 7 of my BOM.
I made myself a promise to  keep up with ' In my Garden' if I want to start on the SAL.

Until next time - Happy Stitching xox

1 comment:

  1. Great to see Chicka enjoying her stitching. You seem to be going great guns with your quilt. Cant wait to see it

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...