Thursday, 8 December 2011

Progress ' In my Garden' - Block 8

Last night saw me finally putting together block 8 of 'In my Garden'. I completed the applique a few weeks ago , but just hadn't gotten around to putting it together.

My dearest friend Sam (A cup full of Stitches) is coming to visit at Christmas and has set me a challenge to have the quilt top finished - no sleep for me for the next weeks as I try to get it all together.
I do work better under pressure.. LOL!!

Yesterday saw my work Christmas Party - with only 3 of us (all working mum's) our boss decided that after the busy year we have had, we deserved to be pampered!! Gotta love it :) 

Pretty Nails - ready for the festive season!

I thought I'd share our Christmas Tree with you because I love seeing what other people put on their tree's.


Every year I usually by a new decoration for our tree - this year I made them!
Another 'Anni Downs' design - these little pears are from a wall hanging but I thought that I'd just hang them on our tree.  
  
I hope you are having a great week

Until next time - Happy Stitching xox


2 comments:

  1. Your tree looks beautiful...love the pears! Being pampered as a treat sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ann, please don't lose any sleep, we can spend plenty of time stitching together. I can't wait to see your quilt. Your tree is lovely as always. Kids & I very excited to be coming down. What a great idea for a christmas party, you certinly deserve to be pampered. See you soon. xox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...