Thursday 15 December 2011

Shopping at Leura

Sunday saw the kids I and do a quick dash to Sydney for sporty to attend a cricket clinic. Our day came to a screaming holt when a storm hit the cricket nets. Quickly we jumped back into the car and headed for home. As usual the kids spent most of the trip home sleeping, however with time to think I decided that I might call into a few of my favourite shops in Leura.
First stop was Rick Rutherford's Country Concept Store and you wouldn't believe it I ran into someone from home - just goes to show you can't go anywhere!!

(photo borrowed from Rick's website)
Wow what a jam packed little shop - I just couldn't decide what I wanted the most!
I finally decided on this cute little angel

Next stop was the Christmas Cottage -
here a brought a few other goodies for my tree  

and a cute wooden ' Christmas' sign - I love the star Santa at the end.


I hope you are all enjoying the festive season
Until next time - Happy Stitching xox

2 comments:

  1. Great shopping. Love the little angel especially. The Christmas sign looks like it was made for that shelf. Happy decorating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ann, I just discovered your blog, you have made so many beautiful things and your Christmas purchases are gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...