Saturday 28 January 2012

Catching up................

 I have been lucky enough to have had a couple of days off work this week and I have spent it with my sewing machine. All the family knew where to find me if they needed anything (usually food!)

This is my progress so far........................

 Sorry it's not the best photo - I was struggling to find somewhere to hang it
(thanks Chicka for a loan of your bed)

I'm hoping that means I can be marked off for December?

I'm off to finish January

Until Next Time - Happy Stitching xox

3 comments:

  1. It looks great Ann. Good Luck with January!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks beautiful Ann. Cant wait to see it at GDITC. Good luck with January...I guess you will haev February done by Nundle too.....haha You know I like to crack the whip on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks great Ann and yes all up to date for December........

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...