Monday 30 January 2012

A great day.......

Sunday saw me sitting at the cricket watching sporty play in his last junior representative match. The team played well and they bowled out the Blue Mountains with overs to spare - it was a very exciting game!

I did manage to do in a little stitching for this pretty little pincushion whilst watching the game.....


and after dinner I cut all the little squares for the top and bottom.
Tonight I hope to put it all together, before my kids head back to school tomorrow and the homework and after school activities begin!!  

Until Next Time - Happy Stitching xox

2 comments:

  1. Your stitching is looking beautiful and you have a lovely line-up of little fabric squares.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this pattern...I also like your line up of fabrics for the top and bottom...cant wait to see the finish product
    Deb :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...