Sunday 5 February 2012

Tis The Season.........

Late last year 2 dear friends - Sam (a cupful of stitches) and Susan (Thimble stitches) and I were talking / watching how great every one's TTS quilts were looking and decided that we should do it together this year. 

The other girls were itching to start and have already posted about their first blocks. So far I have only managed to pick my boarder colours and cut out my stitchery back ground.

I have decided to use the fabric range 'Scandinavian Christmas' by Lynette Anderson. I'm not too sure whether to use only 2 or 4 fabric's for the inner boarders - any suggestions??

  
I hope you have found some 'stitching' time this weekend.

Until Next Time - Happy Stitching xox  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...