Tuesday 23 October 2012

Blue Mountains Retreat - Day 2

After a late night of laughing and stitching we said goodbye to our little blue house and headed back up to the retreat at 8.30am.  

I started the day by taking a few photo's of the designers work 





I just loved the colours and the quilting on this quilt - can you see how it radiates out from the dragon fly.

I think this was my favourite, sorry the photo really doesn't do it justice - Meadowlark by Gail Pan  

I also really liked this cute little table topper by Lisa Cantlay

This is how my project was looking Sunday afternoon
- one end  

and the other end

The designers happily jumped in for a photo with our table -
Back Row: Lisa Cantlay, Me, Susan, Sandra, Bernie, Lou & Carol Roberts 
Front Row: Sam Margaret & Gail Pan. 

I had a wonderful weekend, thankyou to Karen at 'The Stitching Post' - Katoomba 

and lastly a HUGE thankyou to my friends (the Ort's) who made it a fantastic weekend - snow and all! 

I can't wait to do it all again

Until Next time - Happy Stitching xox  


 

2 comments:

  1. It was a great weekend. Your table runner is looking really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos of beautiful projects. Love all the fabrics and the dragonflies of course :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...