Friday 12 October 2012

Brrrrrrrrrrr is for Blue Mountains!

After months of waiting and counting down the last few weeks /days, we are finally heading off to Katoomba for the ' Blue Mountains Quilt Retreat'.

Susan (Thimble Stitch) and I are meeting up with Sam (A Cup Full Of Stitches) and a few more lovely ladies we meet in Nowra last year, for a wonderful weekend of stitching.

The Stitching Post have organised 3 lovely designers for us ................
& I can't wait to see what our projects will be!!


I have packed all the important things - Show and Tell, Bubbles and Chocolate ........ I don't think we'll need anything else ....... *cheeky grin*

It is supposed to be snowing there today and Chicka informs me that it would be fun to play in the snow - I promised to send her a picture ..........................shhhhhh it will be from inside the house! 

Perfect weather for stitching, I'd say!!!!!!!

I hope you all have an enjoyable weekend and find some time to do a little stitching.  

Until Next time - Happy Stitching xox  


7 comments:

  1. Perfect weather for a retreat. have a fantastic time. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm ready when you are - see you soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. have a freezing great time........

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great time, be safe and happy stitching xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a lovely trip. Fancy that cold weather! Over here in the west we are having a 30c day with winds today....very different from your weather.
    Cheers, Anita.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you have a wonderful time and the weather improves...just watched Katoomba on the news!! SNOW!!!! Keep warm and happy stitching..Suze.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect weather I think...LOL..have fun x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...