Monday 29 October 2012

TTS Boarders

I've managed to get all my blocks stitched and together for my TTS. I have used Lynette Anderson's range 'Scandinavian Christmas' and it seems that there is very little of this fabric left -anywhere. So I took along my top to Katoomba the other week to see what I could find to match. 

On Friday night we were doing a spot of shopping before the retreat started on the Saturday and guess what I found..... Yeah the red & white heart fabric!!!

 I couldn't find anymore of Lynette's rabric's so I settled for this French General.

So feeling pretty happy with my purchases, I couldn't wait to get started. But I had to wait a week due to the assignment from my last post. 

 On Saturday I put on the Red & White hearts, then I had to decide which outer boarder I liked best.

If changed the size of the outer boarder I would have enough of the Red Stars - ahhhh the choices.

After much discussion with my family, we decided on ..........
the stars


I have the binding ready to be cut and sewn into strips.

and my label just needs a boarder..........
 
 
So nice to spend the weekend sewing and not rushing around for children's sport.
 
Until Next Time - Happy Stitching xox

4 comments:

  1. Great fabric choices Ann. It looks really good. Oops....forgot my label, thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilt looks gorgeous Ann, I love the fabrics you have chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks Fantastic. Well Done Ann xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...